Friday, September 28, 2007

NFL picks - Week 4

Yes, I am starting a little bit late. If you must know I have been making picks for ESPN Pigskin Pick'em, but we are going to kick it up a notch here. I'm going to pick against the spread and watch in misery as I inevitably finish under .500%. So here we go, week 4.

Oakland @ Miami (-4) - I almost always pick the 'Phins, because I'm a homer
Houston (-3) @ Atlanta - Falcons might not win until Vick is in jail
Baltimore (-4) @ Cleveland - Ravens win, McNair gets the win, Boller the save
Chicago (-3) @ Detroit - They are begging me to pick Detroit, I won't
Green Bay @ Minnesota (+2) - The Pack can't go 4-0, can they?
St. Louis (+13) @ Dallas - Dallas will settle down but still win
NY Jets @ Buffalo (+3.5) - Jet's fans foolishly optimistic
Tampa Bay @ Carolina (-3) - I have no clue when it comes to the NFC South
Seattle @ San Francisco (+2) - Frank Gore, enough said
Pittsburgh @ Arizona (+6) - I'm drinking the kool aid
Kansas City @ San Diego (-11.5) - Fantasy players anxiously await this one
Denver (+9.5) @ Indianapolis - Colts don't win big anymore
Philadelphia (-2.5) @ NY Giants - Two highly criticized quarterbacks

I'll pick the MNF game on Monday.

Raiders @ Dolphins full preview and prediction comes sometime tomorrow or Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Dewey said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Ted.

Love the blog name, BTW.