Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Dolphins Win!!!


In a game where both teams were desperately trying to give the other team the win, Miami finally grabbed in overtime with a game winning 64 yard touchdown pass from Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo. Congrats to the players and coaches.

Video here

MVP - I will split it this week between the Booker's. Marty had 8 catches for 88 yards and only one of his trademark drops. Rookie Lorenzo had 6 catches for 60 yards as well as some clutch runs including a 4th and 1 pickup in the red zone.

Surprise - Greg Camarillo. He's been mainly a practice squad and special teams guy. Coming into today he had one catch on the season. He caught three today, all on third downs, all for first downs, and of course the last one being the game winning touchdown.

Goat - Brian Billick. I can now fully understand why my cousin Dewey doesn't like this guy. His second half game management was poor. In my, and most peoples opinions, he should have gone for the win on the 4th and inch on the final play. Also, there were two plays that should have been challenged that weren't. They may not have won them but still.

Parting Thoughts - If the Ravens had gone for the 4th and gaol, like they should, and made it, like they would have, I would have had my first ever absolutely perfect score prediction (if you saw my blogimoreravens.com post you would have seen my 20-16 forecast).

No comments: