Sunday, February 10, 2008

Upcoming Schedule For TG&T

Well, it's the offseason, and even though the NFL Draft and its unmatched hype is approaching, it is still two and a half months away. To fill the the time I will present a series titled "The (insert team name here) Season, In Under 200 Words." For each team, I will review my preseason expectation, recap their season, give them a grade, and mention the major areas needed for improvement. I'll do all the teams from a given division in a day in a random order I drew out of a hat (I made it so I alternated NFC and AFC days however).

Monday 2/11: AFC North
Tuesday 2/12: NFC South
Wednesday 2/13: AFC West
Thursday 2/14: NFC West
Friday 2/15: AFC East
Monday 2/18: NFC North
Tuesday 2/19: AFC South
Wednesday 2/20: NFC East

Thursday 2/21: Recap of both conferences and my first ever divisional power rankings

Friday 2/22: The final 2007 power rankings

No comments: