Monday, May 05, 2008

2008 Mini-Camp Over

As discussed earlier, this weekend the Dolphins held their first workouts of the 2008 season. It was only for rookies and included the nine draft picks and thirty undrafted free agents. Instead of trying to pass off as if I know how the camp went, I'd rather suggest you check the local media outlets who actually had sports writers in attendance. In short, it sounds like Jake Long looked worthy of being a #1 pick (I'd hope so against other rookies), Davone Bess looked like a great candidate for a wide receiver spot, and Chad Henne had his ups and downs but overall had a good camp.

In case you were wondering my opinion on Jason Taylor, I don't have one. I believe the media is largely responsible for the circus around him and the team and I will not contribute to it. As long as he is on the roster, I look forward to him having another great season for us and hopefully he leads our defense and team to a big improvement in 2008.

No comments: