Thursday, September 25, 2008

Week Four Picks

Note: I didn't have a recap of the week three ass pounding the Dolphins gave the Patriots because the early part of this week I was very busy and then sick. I think you have probably heard enough of it by now so I'll just get to the picks and hope the Dolphins can deliver a few more performances like that.

Last Week: 5-11
Season to Date: 16-30-1

Okay, I'm going to stop letting Matt Millen make my picks for me.

Atlanta @ Carolina (-7)
Denver (-9.5) @ Kansas City
San Francisco @ New Orleans (-5.5)
Arizona @ New York Jets (-1)
Minnesota @ Tennessee (-3)
Green Bay (+1) @ Tampa Bay
Houston (+9) @ Jacksonville
Cleveland (+3.5) @ Cincinnati
San Diego (-9) @ Oakland
Buffalo (-9) @ St. Louis
Washington (+11) @ Dallas
Philadelphia (-3) @ Chicago
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh (-5.5)

No comments: