Sunday, August 02, 2009

Training Camp: Welcome to 2009

Hey, Training Camp is here! It's been a long few months since the draft ended but now it is finally time to begin preparation for the new season. Now when it comes to training camp, I'd give you wall to wall coverage, but I can't. I don't go to practices or anything. I read the same reports from the real media that you do. Because of that, I'll just try to jump on every few days and give my take on any major developments.

As for recommended coverage, the Sun-Sentinel is the best, in my opinion. Follow their Dolphins blog. Follow reporters Omar Kelly, Mike Berardino, and Ethan Skolnick on Twitter1 as well. Also, for up to the date roster moves and analysis, Chris Nelson's Phins Spotlight is great. Lastly, every Miami Dolphins fan MUST be reading Fins Nation, no explanation needed.

I also have a couple of non-training camp pieces I have been working on, such as deconstructing the arguments as to why the Dolphins will not match their success of 2008, and a large Season Preview series. Those shall be posted periodically throughout camp and preseason. As for in-season coverage, expect a lot more. I'll have better game previews and recaps along with more analysis on major Dolphins developments throughout the season, and of course in depth thoughts on the polarizing figure that is Ted Ginn.

1In case you didn't know, you can follow me on Twitter as well. You'll see a lot of Florida Marlins thoughts in there because I also co-author a Marlins blog. But, once football season rolls around, expect that to be mainly mindless Dolphins ramblings.

No comments: