Monday, April 13, 2009

We Interrupt This Hibernation

What could be so important that I've awakened from a two month slumber to post about?

The NFL Schedule is being released tomorrow!

I'll be sure to post immediately after it's release all of my way too early thoughts that promises to be better than last year's hard-hitting analysis. The only thing that is remotely interesting is whether the Dolphins will return to prime time after last year's absence. My prediction? Yes, but just once.

The NFL Draft is in 12 days!

It just doesn't have the same anticipation when you aren't picking first and need to hit on a lot of picks to instantly improve your team. Also, at this time last year the Dolphins pick was basically narrowed down to between 3-5 players. This year, I swear I have seen at least 10 players going to the Dolphins in mock drafts and it's possible the actual pick could be someone completely unexpected.

Part of the reasons I haven't been writing is because a lot of my time is going to coauthoring a new Marlins blog. Please check it out.

No comments: