Monday, January 28, 2008

Update: I've been MIA

I have been missing in action since Wednesday. The last half of last week I was really busy and over the weekend I got sick. In fact, I am still under the weather and very medicated. Anyway, in case you didn't know (which is likely because I didn't really announce it) I've started writing at Phin Phanatic. I am what is called a "Blog Contributor," meaning I post around once or twice a week. This week our "Lead Blogger" is in Arizona for the Super Bowl. That means the smaller contributors will have to post more to keep the site up to date. I am trying to post at least once a day this week to cover and since I am sick and short on time, I probably won't be posting much here. I'll try to finish up the draft series and get those up sometime today or tonight but for the rest of the week you should check out Phin Phanatic. It's a good site, and they actually have similar sites for most NFL teams. So if you're not a Miami fan, you can check out your team's blog. That's it for now. Have a good week.

No comments: