Monday, October 13, 2008

Week Seven Picks

Last week: 7-7 (In this economy, not losing, is winning!)
Season to date: 39-47-3

San Diego (+1) @ Buffalo: San Diego is on a mission now and they realize they can't afford to lose. I usually like the Bills at home, but not this week.

New Orleans (+3) @ Carolina: This should be a close one. The Saints seem to have been hit or miss this year but I'll take Drew Brees in this one.

Minnesota @ Chicago (-3): Both teams played the Lions recently. One team crushed them and the other squeaked out a 12-10 victory. I'm taking the Bears.

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati (+9.5): I keep picking the Bengals and I'm not sure why. Hopefully they get up for this division game at home and keep it close.

Tennessee (-9) @ Kansas City: The Titans will remain undefeated.

Baltimore (+3) @ Miami: I have been awful picking Dolphins games this year. I think they could and probably should win at home, but the Ravens remember last year and will want to atone.

San Francisco (+10.5) @ New York Giants: We've seen too many upsets for me to be picking teams giving up a lot of points. The 49ers are good enough to keep this close.

Dallas (-7) @ St. Louis: I'm not too confident but I think the Cowboys will overcome all the distractions to beat a stingy Rams team.

Detroit @ Houston (-9.5): Houston will win, but it will be close.

Indianapolis (-1) @ Green Bay: The Colts have found themselves and even with the loss of Joseph Addai, I like them to win this one.

New York Jets @ Oakland (+3) : I don't know why but I'll take the Raiders. The Jets didn't have a good trip out west earlier in the year, and they will do the same this week.

Cleveland (+9) @ Washington: The Redskins should win this one, but the Browns are coming off a nice win and finally feel good about themselves.

Seattle (+10.5) @ Tampa Bay: I do like the Bucs, especially at home, but I think the Seahawks are do to play well and keep this close.

Denver (+3) @ New England: The Patriots reputation and the recent struggles of the Broncos have influenced this line, but I believe the Broncos are a better team and will prove it.

No comments: